California Consulting is pleased to announce the Federal Transit Administration: Low or No Emission (Low-No)Program FY2017 Notice of Funding
Federal Transit Administration: Low or No Emission (Low-No) Program FY 2017 Notice of Funding
Deadline: June 26, 2017
Amount: Varies. $55 Million allocated for the entire program in FY 2017
Match: 15% or more of the project costs
Eligibility: Designated recipients of FTA grants, including states, local governmental authorities, and Indian Tribes
The main purpose of the Low-No Program is to support the transition of the nation’s transit fleet to the lowest polluting and most energy efficient transit vehicles. The Low-No Program provides funding to State and local governmental authorities for the purchase or lease of zero-emission and low-emission transit buses, including acquisition, construction, and leasing of required supporting facilities. Eligible projects include projects or programs of projects in an eligible area for:
- Purchasing or leasing low or no emission buses;
- Acquiring low or no emission buses with a leased power source;
- Constructing or leasing facilities and related equipment for low or no emission buses;
- Constructing new public transportation facilities to accommodate low or no emission buses;
- Rehabilitating or improving existing public transportation facilities to accommodate low or no emission buses.
If you or your entity would be interested in California Consulting writing this application, please contact our Southern California Office at (323)728-9002.