California Consulting is pleased to announce the CDE 2018-19 School Breakfast Program and Summer Food Service Program Start-up and Expansion Grant
CDE 2018-19 School Breakfast Program and Summer Food Service Program Start-up and Expansion Grant
Due: March 1, 2018 5:00PM
Amount: The CDE will award competitive grants of up to $15,000 per site. Each SFA may apply for no more than ten (10) sites. Recipients will receive 90 percent of the funding at the time of award with the remaining 10 percent awarded upon approval of all invoices. Maximum of 10 sites per applicant.
Eligibility: School Food Authorities (SFAs) including school districts, county offices of education, or direct-funded charter schools with at least 20% of enrolled students eligible for free or reduced-price (F/RP) Meals.